Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
Operations Support Europe is now looking for an IT Operations Support Specialist, to strengthen the team. You will replace a colleague who has been promoted to the Technical Services Team as an IT Infrastructure Engineer who is based at the Kalmar site. This will be a good opportunity for knowledge transfer.
You will be a part of Trelleborg Group Information Technology team with an office in our Trelleborg Damping Solutions site in Kalmar, Sweden.
Main responsibilities: administration of infrastructure support services related tasks and activities within Sweden and Finland. Primary Support Country Sweden. In addition, support for other European countries (projects, remotely or on-site)
- Identifies and diagnoses and resolves IT infrastructure problems for Trelleborg users and communicates solutions to end-users in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Escalate incidents to next level support when the solution is unknown or cannot be solved within defined time frames.
- Manage end-user incidents and prioritize work based on defined SLAs.
- Deal with multiple users and prioritizes service in line with business needs
- Support of asset management processes following defined Trelleborg IT standards.
- Education of users based on Trelleborg processes to make optimal use of Trelleborg business systems.
- Active contribution to group activities where required.
- Contribute ideas to improve IT processes/services.
- Support implementation of new and/or improved IT processes following Trelleborg IT standards.
- Improvement of personal skills within the area of responsibility.
- Problems, solutions, results of project work as well as any elaborated results within the area of responsibility must be documented in an understandable manner.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals.
- Education and experience in technical computer and networking service support.
- Experience of working in a preferably global IT organization underlined by knowledge of but not limited to networking, Microsoft Infrastructures and security awareness.
- Experienced in implementing, documenting and operationally maintaining IT infrastructures.
- Experienced in interacting with external suppliers & service providers.
- Ability to manage own work schedule (good self-management skills)
- High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment.
- Ability to cooperate with other individuals with a problem-solving oriented attitude on a professional level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swedish
- Keen interest in working in a culturally diversified fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel within Sweden and Finland as required by business. For these travels you need a driving license.
- Affinity with manufacturing automation is considered a plus.
The Trelleborg Way
At Trelleborg, we know that your difference makes the difference! We actively work for increased diversity and gender equality, because we know that it produces good results.
We are proud to be different, a mindset that comes in part from our values -a customer first- outlook, outperforming the competition, building on an innovative culture, and taking responsibility for the company's results.
Meet the people at Trelleborg
Get to know some Trelleborg people and find out how they seized development opportunities offered within the Group: https://www.trelleborg.com/en/...
How to apply: In this recruitment we are cooperating with Cabeza AB. For further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz: email@example.com. We are handling applications on a continuous basis. Your application is handled in a confidentially manner.
Sökord: IT support, Tech support, Onsite technician, IT Operations, Trelleborg, Microsoft Infrastructure, IT sevices