There is a world of opportunities in a global group. Join an innovative partner shaping the development of key industries with its customers. Put yourself at the center of the action, start by checking out this job!
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Its innovative solutions accelerate performance for customers in a sustainable way. The Trelleborg Group has annual sales of about SEK 32 billion (EUR 3.28 billion, USD 3.69 billion) in over 40 countries. The Group comprises five business areas: Trelleborg Coated Systems, Trelleborg Industrial Solutions, Trelleborg Offshore & Construction, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions and Trelleborg Wheel Systems. The Trelleborg share has been listed on the Stock Exchange since 1964 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Large Cap. www.trelleborg.com
Trelleborg is now looking for an additional Infrastructure Engineer- IT Technical Services, based at the Headquarters. This is an exciting job within Group IT. Group IT consists of 100 dedicated colleagues. We are all looking forward to welcoming you to our community!
About this job:
In this job you will join a team of highly competent analysts to provide support in the operations of secure and highly available IT infrastructure systems of Trelleborg.
You and your colleagues will provide support to approximately +300 sites in +46 countries.
In this job you will communicate with customers in the different business areas within Trelleborg as well as external providers of technology and services. Other stakeholders are team members within the Technical Services team and Global Data Center and 1stlevel IT Operations support.
- Complete projects and tasks independently.
- Work with application/project teams and 3rd party partners to Install, maintain and upgrade systems deployed as a part of the IT Infrastructure.
- Respond to incidents escalated to 3rdlevel support where IT Operations is not able to manage.
- Act as a mentor and advisor to IT Operations support teams to facilitate fast incident resolution and project rollouts.
- Assist in creating and developing formal guidelines and work instructions to ensure appropriate systems support by colleagues and IT Operations.
- Assist in rollout and support of new technologies planned by the Infrastructure Architects.
- Monitor and manage the status and health of all servers, including patch management, operating system updates and overall security
This job requires travelling for team meetings and to meet project objectives
Who are you?
This is a job for a structured person with interest in applying change and process management rules. You have the ability to clearly express ideas and concepts both verbally and in written form to a variety of audiences as well as ability to work in co-operation with vendors and colleagues across multiple business areas and countries.
Being an Infrastructure Engineer and helping all departments is core for business value creation. In this job you will make a real difference!
We believe that you have:
- Experience of 4+ years within infrastructure roles, international experience a benefit
- Experience managing:
- Active Directory
- Client Automation
- Desktop management with SCCM or Dell Kace
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 knowledge
- Virtualization (Hyper-V) is an added advantage
- PowerShell (preferably) or VBS is an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent is an advantage.
- Experience or working knowledge in ITIL processes and standards is an added advantage though not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
The Trelleborg Way
We are proud to be different, and that comes in part from our values-a customer-first outlook, outperforming the competition, building on an innovative culture, and taking responsibility for the company's results.
Where talents grow
Once you are in Trelleborg you will have every opportunity to develop the career you want, including skill- and competence-building in our very own Trelleborg Group University. The Trelleborg Group University Campus, opened its doors on January 2018 at the Trelleborg headquarters in Trelleborg, Sweden.
The Campus is a new and modern training location, and a complement to our Trelleborg Group University trainings and programs that take place all over the world. With the Campus location, Trelleborg takes yet another step in our dedication to offer employees development opportunities.
Meet the people at Trelleborg
Get to know some Trelleborg people and find out how they seized development opportunities offered within the Group: http://www.trelleborg.com/en/c...
How to apply:
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Cabeza AB. For further information please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz: email@example.com. Last date to apply is the 15th of March 2019, but we are handling applications on a continuous basis. Your application is handled in a confidentially manner.
Location: Headquarters; Trelleborg
Sökord: Active Directory, Client Automation, Desktop Management, SCCM, Dell Kace, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Virtualization, PowerShell, ITIL, Techical Support, 3rd level Technical Support, Infrastructure Engineer, IT Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure Engineer, IT Technical Services, Trelleborg, Trelleborg Group