Modelon is revolutionizing the engineering design industry by offering technologies and services that enable customers to leverage system simulation. Modelon’s flagship product, Modelon Impact, is a cloud system simulation platform that helps engineers design, analyze, and simulate physical systems. Our team brings deep industry expertise and is dedicated to guiding our customers in creating innovative technologies at their respective organizations. Headquartered in Lund, Sweden, Modelon is a global company with offices in Germany, India, Japan, Prague, and the United States. We believe that system simulation should be accessible to every engineer and are dedicated to being an open-standard platform company.
About the Role
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about joining Modelon’s software engineering team as a Frontend Developer. The team is responsible for delivering high end web applications to improve the productivity of our customers.
Do you want to help us make a technically complex application area accessible to everyone?
Do you want to change the world of Computer Aided Engineering and make a significant impact on classic engineering?
Do you want to grow with us?
If you are an experienced and ambitious software engineer who wants to contribute to the success of a unique new product in a growing market of industrial users, apply now
What You Will Do
- Design and implement new User Interface features based on innovation, customer feedback, and technology evolution, and the product roadmap
- Establish architecture and best practices with your teammates
- Lead the development of product milestones
- Maintain the quality of our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews and refactoring activities
- Working with a tech-stack that involves React, Typescript, 3D rendering and more
- Collaborate in core (Scrum) or focus teams
What You Will Bring
- Experience with React.js and its ecosystem, including Redux or similar
(also experience with Vue.js or AngularJS are welcome if you are interested in exploring new waters)
- You are passionate about establishing and communicating about front-end architecture and you have previous experience with software design of complex web apps (a plus would be experience in agile architectures)
- An instinct to develop clean code and an interest in current best practices
- A team-oriented spirit and interest in working in an agile product team
- Fluent communication in English and an interest in technical discussion and knowledge sharing
- 5+ years of working experience
What We Offer
- Lots of autonomy in a workplace that values personal initiative, creativity, and innovation
- Unique architectural and technical challenges that flow from building a cloud platform for engineering computations
- Pleasant and agile working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
- Colleagues sharing your interest and passion for front-end development
- Colleagues with top expertise in complementing areas such as mathematics, physical modeling, application knowledge and compiler development
- Opportunities to make a difference in a product used by some of the leading tech companies in their respective industries
- Exciting career development opportunities and perspectives
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly kick-off and summer event
Application and Contact Details
This position is based at our HQ in Lund. In this recruitment process, we are cooperating with Cabeza AB. We are handling applications in a confidential manner. For more information and questions about this position, please contact Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org