Ikano Bank is on a journey to become a data driven organisation; Data is an asset and we want to make best use of it! We are turning to new technologies, new ways of working and transforming our IT landscape.
We create solutions that simplify finance
Ikano Bank AB is strengthening its Data Management team with a Business Intelligence Developer with a focus on finance compliance reporting. You will join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues responsible for development and delivery of regulatory reporting and business intelligence solutions. The wider Data Management team is also responsible for the bank’s enterprise data warehouse including development of the data warehouse, data quality assurance and a bank wide data governance network.
In your assignments as BI Developer you will be working closely with several departments across the bank, with a specific focus on Finance and Risk.
- Responsible for delivery of timely, -high quality reporting packages
- Supporting business by investigating reporting figures
- Coordinate and respond to ad-hoc requests from senior management, the regulatory authorities and other teams.
- Development of new and existing reporting to include data aggregation, enrichment and validation
- Implementation an testing of vendor supplied releases to ensure compliance
- Work closely with data warehouse developers, data governance and information architect
- To be actively involved in cross divisional projects requiring collaboration across functions
- To be proactively seeking opportunities to improve workflows, technology and integrity of reporting information
- To ensure adherence of a robust control environment by performing key checks and controls proving data completeness and consistency across and between outputs.
- Adhere to Ikano development processes and standards
Our financial reporting platform is AxiomSL with underlying Oracle databases. For this job, it is possible to have experience with other ETL and BI tools and databases, as long as you are willing to learn and work with our platform!
We offer you
As BI Developer with focus on finance compliance, you will be involved in the entire development process, ranging from estimations, workshops with business/projects and requirements analysis to testing and documentation. As part of the Data Management team you will be in the centre of events of the bank with opportunity to develop both technically and professionally and build your professional network. We work in an international environment, and you will get the chance to cooperate with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
Are you the one for Ikano?
To be successful in this role we think you need to be outgoing and naturally curious with a desire to understand our business and users. We think you are a driven and self-motivated person with great attention to details, making sure we deliver accurately and on time.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of ETL processing
- Very good knowledge and understanding of data modelling
- Good knowledge of data quality and handling quality issues
- Very good developer skills
- Good documentation skills
- Structured, analytical and accurate
- Fluent in English
- A strong desire to learn
- Experience from the banking, insurance or other regulated sector is an advantage but not a requirement
Bachelor or Master in either Computer Science or Economics or comparable education.
Location: Malmö, Sweden or Nottingham, UK
Join us now – together we will find a better way
This recruitment is being conducted in collaboration with Cabeza AB. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are handling applications in a confidential and continuous manner.
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com
Sökord: Ikano Bank, BI Developer, Business Intelligence, ETL, Axiom, Oracle, Data Management, Data Modelling, Data Point Model, Taxonomy, Supervisory Reporting, Data Quality, Data Analyst, Finance Compliance Reporting